Methods & Tools
We support impact investors and their investees across the entire investment process by developing and implementing a variety of methods and tools. These comprise amongst others:
- Portfolio construction: We support in defining, identifying and assembling a social finance portfolio across all asset classes based on the individual investment strategy. We do so, by systematically aligning investment opportunities with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals benefiting from our insights into social capital markets all over Europe.
- Impact due diligence: We conduct impact analyses of potential investment opportunities focusing on a coherent theory of change and validation of underlying logic models. Link.
- Impact assessment & reporting: Post-investment, we can support managing your portfolio by desgining impact assessments and setting-up appropriate impact reporting systems, e.g., by implementing the Social Reporting Standard.
- Scoring & Benchmarking: We analyse portfolios in the context of the wider social finance market by benchmarking it to the status quo in a specific field or region.
- Company reports & ratings: We support in drafting company impact reports and assess their impact potential with regard to investment alternatives across Europe.